Pentland Biomass’s Log nets bag contains kiln dried hardwood logs, which are ready to burn and offer an excellent way to get a fire going. Filled loose in the bag, these logs create a roaring fire within minutes. Our logs are all harvested from sustainable, local forests. The logs are mostly beech, ash, sycamore, oak and birch. They are approximately 8 inches in length, making them ideal for wood burning stoves and open fires.
- Ready to Burn Kiln Dried mixed hardwood
- Moisture content of less than 20%
- Approx Length of Logs 8 Inches
- Ideal for inside storage and carrying through your property if access is tricky
- Ideal for use in a pizza oven or wood fired stoves or your multi fuel appliance.
- Perfect size for a weekend's burn.
Once you place an order, we will contact you to arrange a delivery date that suits you. Delivery is normally carried out within 7 days.
We offer free delivery for all orders placed in EH postcodes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Borders. For full delivery details, please visit our delivery information page
We also offer click and collect from our Loanhead site on Saturdays from 8am to 12pm. For more information, please visit our click & collect page
If you are not based in an EH postcode, please contact us
to arrange delivery.